Publicly available computer codes
The following computer codes related to FRIB-TA science are freely available to researchers. Please consult the links for details on the use licenses.
General and Libraries/Environment
- Computer Physics Communications Program library has many codes. Go to www.cpc.cs.qub.ac.uk and use search term "nuclear".
- Computation Environment for Nuclear Structure by Morten Hjorth-Jensen. Includes the Oslo shell model code and many-body perturbation theory codes: github.com/ManyBodyPhysics/CENS.
- MADNESS: Multiresolution Adaptive Numerical Environment for Scientific Simulation
- TAO: Toolkit for Advanced Optimization (includes POUNDerS), now part of PETSc .
- BIGSTICK is a flexible configuration-interaction open-source shell-model code for the many-fermion problem, written in Fortran 90 (plus extensions). It is described here and the source code and sample inputs are found at github.com/cwjsdsu/BigstickPublick.
- ANTOINE shell model code. Download and instructions at http://www.iphc.cnrs.fr/nutheo/code_antoine/menu.html.
- KSHELL, a nuclear shell model calculation code described here. Download here.
- NuShell (matrix storage) ns.ph.liv.ac.uk/~dsj/NuShell/.
- NuShellX is for large-scale on-the-fly shell model calculations on your PC. Described here and here. Available from www.garsington.eclipse.co.uk and people.nscl.msu.edu/~brown/resources/resources.html.
- LSU3shell Ab Initio No-Core Shell Model in SU(3)-scheme Basis. SourceForge site has code and tests.
- spncci is a Sp(3,R) code from Notre Dame. The github respository includes a quick-start guide.
- FRESCO scattering code for coupled channels calculations: